Monday 11 April 2011

You can take the girl out of Manchester...and take her to Milan!

Well it's been a very exciting 7 months in London and it got even better last weekend.  Last Saturday, I flew to Milan for the Dolce and Gabbana party being held in honour of Justin Bieber at the amazing GOLD.  To say that it was a surreal moment would be an understatement.  We arrived at the party to the sound of screaming girls aka Bieber fans. Upon entering the gorgeous GOLD, we were immediately greeted by the sight of Justin Bieber, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana just casually chatting away.  I have to admit...I was EXTREMELY excited at this point.

We danced, we drank champagne, we mingled and then the moment to end all moments happened - see the picture below.


Me and Domenico Dolce - dream moment

This is definitely up there with the moment that I met Jimmy Choo last year at London Fashion Week.

I'd like to thank Dolce and Gabbana for inviting me to the event, as well as @iwork4DG (see Twitter), Leroy Dawkins (Twitter name, @Clotheshorse90) and Harrods (Twitter name, @HarrodsofLondon) for sharing in this dream trip with me

And finally I'd like to thank my 'Hero Italiano' for making all of this possible...you know who you are!

When you wish upon a star, your dreams really do come true...and this blog post is the proof.

Follow Dolce and Gabbana on Twitter - @DolceGabbana and Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/DolceGabbana

Stay Stylish,

STYLISA x

No comments:

Post a Comment