Saturday 25 September 2010

Wonderbra...Full Effect?

By Louise Maynard-Atem



Shakira hit the nail on the head when she sang ‘Lucky that my breasts are small and humble so you don’t confuse them with mountains’...cue every woman with a modest clevage singing ‘Whenever, Wherever’ on karaoke night. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a total advocate of small and humble...but every once in a while (usually a Friday or Saturday night) I’m in the mood for mountains, or at least decent sized hills! Now since neither brain nor budget will allow for plastic surgery, I usually go down the padded bra/chicken fillets route instead but with limited to non-existent success.

So, given my previous forays into the perilous waters of bust enhancement, I unwrapped the new Wonderbra Full Effect with measured scepticism. First thoughts; it certainly looks a little less threatening than other padded bras I've tried, and the fact that it's seamless means it won't show through my clothes...so far so good.

Now to try it on! It really is incredible lightweight and after a few minutes of wearing it, I almost forget it’s there, that is until I look in the mirror...the difference is incredible! Not only have I gone up about 2 cup sizes in the blink of eye, but also you’d be hard pushed to guess that my new found ample bosom isn’t completely God given.

Now the scientist in me just couldn’t resist the urge to try and deconstruct this magical creation to see how such a natural look is a achieved. Turns out that the padding is made of a rather clever mix of foam, gel and air...no wonder it’s so light, weighing in at a meagre 80 grams, and the novel fan shape of the padding is responsible for giving that ‘enhanced from every angle’ look.

Since I’m a huge fan of the racer back vest, the multiway straps will come in very handy.  Overall it’s incredibly comfortable, it will definitely give a natural looking ‘oomph’ to any outfit and gets 10/10 from me. Now all I need to do is take it out for a test drive on the town...I think my karaoke tune for tonight will be Shania Twain ‘Man...I Feel Like A Woman!

A massive thank you from myself (and my wardrobe) to the lovely ladies at Wonderbra for sending over this little miracle worker!

The Wonderbra Full Effect costs £28.00. It’s available in sizes 32 - 36 A, 32 - 38 B C, 30 - 38 D, and colours black & skin. Visit the Wonderbra website for stockists or to buy online - http://www.wonderbra.co.uk

As we say here at STYLISA headquarters...stay stylish!

1 comment:

  1. Love this bra!! Got one to give away on my blog at the moment. Super charged boobs is the only way I can describe it!!!

    Ree
    XXX

    ReplyDelete