Tuesday 12 October 2010

Watch Me!


Not only do I want this fabulous Nichole de Carle lingerie, I also want the watch!

Audemars Piguet was founded in 1875 and is a brand that is seen as one of the four most important watch manufacturers in the world.  Their three key values are tradition, excellence and audacity, which when you see the watches up close, is abundantly clear - the attention to detail is exquisite.  The brand also has the distinction of being the last remaining Swiss watch Marque to be owned by the ancestors of the founding families.  So not only are these watches incredibly fabulous, they are incredibly posh too!  Love it!

I was lucky enough to see these beautiful creations during London Fashion Week, at a fashion in aid of Hauser Bears - a charity concerned with the welfare of bears worldwide.  I have never been a fan of watches, but my opinion changed when I was introduced to Audemars Piguet.  These exquisite timepieces are the perfect accessory to any outerwear, or underwear if you prefer.

So if you're reading this Santa, I would just love to find one of these watches in my stocking...pretty please.

For more information on Audemars Piguet, click here

For more information or to make a donation to Hauser Bears, please go to www.hauserbears.com

No comments:

Post a Comment